Finetix Fitness Trainer for CorporationsA Healthy Employee Is A Happy One.
Increase Employee ProductivityIt is statistically proven that employees that work in businesses that invest in their health are 3 to 5 times more productive than employees at companies that do not. Why? Because they miss less days, feel valued and have a better sense of self worth in the work place. By choosing to use Finetix Fitness Trainer for your wellness center you will recieve the highest ROI over any other program GUARANTEED!
Track Your Employees Progress With EaseHave to provide a certain level of information to your insurance providers to receive your company discount? Now you can with a click of a button. Easily track each employee individually or track your entire company. Allowing you to simply track the success of your company wellness program.
Decrease Insurance Premiums and Increase Team MoralFor less than a cup of coffee per month, you business can have the most comprehensive nutrition and fitness program around. Not only will your employees than you but your insurance and healthcare cost will dramatically decrease in the blink of an eye. Why you ask? Because now more than ever, healthcare cost are rising and insurance companies are looking for any chance they can to incrase your premiums. Want to prevent that from happening? Choose an employee wellness program that fits your needs and satisfies your insurance companies discount program.
If you're on the fence about whether or not your business truly needs a corporate wellness program, consider these 10 statistics:
- 86 million adult Americans have prediabetes (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- 34.6% of U.S. adults are obese (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- 19% of U.S. adults currently smoke (America's Health Rankings)
- 90% of Americans eat more than the recommended amount of sodium for a healthy diet (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- By 2030, half of all American adults in the U.S. are expected to be obese (Fitness.gov)
- Obesity-related illness costs approximately $190.2 annually (Institute of Medicine)
- By 2018, it is estimated that obesity-related healthcare expenses will cost the U.S. $344 billion annually (Fitness.gov)
- A person with diagnosed diabetes spends approximately $13,700 annually on medical expenses (Diabetes.org)
- Medical costs decrease approximately $3.27 for each dollar a business spent on wellness programs (2013 Aflac Workforces Report)
- Companies that implemented a wellness program experienced a 28% reduction in employees calling in sick (Institute for Healthcare Consumerism™)